Eligible patients covered by commercial health insurance may
pay as little as a $0* copay per fill of DUPIXENT (maximum of
$13,000 per patient per calendar year).
Patients may be eligible for the DUPIXENT MyWay® copay card if they:
- Have commercial insurance
- Have a DUPIXENT prescription for an FDA-approved condition
- Are a resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the USVI; and are a patient or caregiver aged 18 years or older
Send them the following link to see if they’re eligible:
Patient assistance program
Assistance may be available for patients who do not have insurance.
- A DUPIXENT MyWay Nurse Educator can help qualified patients explore additional options to help cover the cost of DUPIXENT
- The Patient Assistance Program may be an option if your patient is uninsured or functionally uninsured, or experiences a gap in or loss of insurance
The DUPIXENT MyWay team will research each patient’s situation and determine eligibility. For more information, call 1-844-DUPIXEN(T)
(1-844-387-4936), option 1.
Get a Quick Start
For patients with commercial insurance who are new to DUPIXENT and are experiencing a coverage delay of 5 or more business days, the DUPIXENT Quick Start program may be able to help with temporary access at no cost. Ask your Field Representative for additional information.
Learn how to get your patients started with DUPIXENT MyWay. Download and fill out
the enrollment form with your patients.